21 Questions with William “Williee” Armellini
Get to know the creator behind Flowers And Cents.
Name: William “Williee” Armellini
Age (you can lie): 68
Floral Industry Sector: Journalist, Industry personality
Company: Flowersandcents.com LLC
Years in the floral industry: 68
1. How did your Journey into the flower world begin? I was born into a flower hauling
2. The title you go by (or whatever you call yourself to people who pay you-even if you pay
yourself) It can even be your superhero name? Twisted
3. Who is your favorite floral-industry person or persona (living or Passed Away)?
4. In one sentence, what do you do all day in your j-o-b? Wait for my interviewee to appear
on my Zoom screen. Otherwise, whatever I want,
5. What was your first job within the floral industry? Loading trucks
6. What's your favorite flower? Peony
7. What's on your coffee table or desk right now? Harmonica
8. Tell us your favorite quote? Pee before you go
9. What do you think the floral industry needs to improve in the next five years? Public
image that flowers are too expensive
10. Who would you like to connect with in any industry? You
11. Within the flower industry what is your mortal enemy? No internet connection
12. How can floral industry companies be more intentional about growth for 2021? Plant
13. What is next for you? New band
14. How is your approach to your customer's different post COVID? same
15. What is one thing you think the industry needs more of? Youngblood
16. What is one thing you learned last year which you will take with you for years to come?
Moving is hard
17. Name the last book you read and One you would recommend floral business owners in
the corporate level to read with their employees? Does, the old man and the sea, count?
18. If a company if looking to grow this year, what is one tip you would give them? Hang on
to your cash
19. Where do you see the floral industry in the next 5 years? Just fine
20. Who do you consider the most innovative/trailblazing company? Komet Sales
21. What is one question the floral industry professionals should ask themselves this year?
Who is asking all these questions?